Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Chief Operations Officer (COO) position works directly with CEO to oversee the daily operations of the company. COO looks after issues related to marketing, sales and personnel. More hands-on than the CEO, the COO looks after day-to-day activities while providing feedback to the CEO.
We are looking for an individual who is a creative problem solver, an ambitious self-starter that is not afraid to start new projects and run the existing.
- 2+ years working in a full time position of COO or manager
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with social media
- A track record of supporting multiple projects at once
- A talent for coming up with solutions for unique, time sensitive problems
- A genuine interest in this position and furthering the diverse goals of our clients and company
- Ability to provide day-to-day administrative support to the CEO and other team members
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits provided.
Please email a one page resume, a one page cover letter (elaborating on your interest in this position), and your salary requirements to email@example.com with subject header Chief Operations Officer (COO).
Applicants who do not provide the above materials will not be considered. Due to the number of applicants for this position, we unfortunately cannot respond to every application.
Industry - IT, Media, Medicine
Employment type - Full-time